Sunday, August 12, 2007

Outta MySpace !!! Finally!!!



Done with MySpace's blog system and back to where blogs rule....

I still have a MySpace site....actually I have two of them :o) But for blogging this is so much better!!!

This blog was fairly busy once upon a time. Back before e-Blogger became a part of the Google household. I wasn't happy with e-Blogger back then. I couldn't figure out how to upload pictures or master the code for adding links and the like in the sidebar. And if I did upload a picture, it took forever for it show up on my blog or if I made corrections to the body of my work, it might be 24 hours or more before e-Blogger updated. It was a mess. But things have improved. Google made it less challenging for those of us who are more than just a little technologically challenged. And I'm one of those, in a big way. So, I'm back. I always loved the name of this blog because it pretty well sums up who I am. I am a slipped stitch and I'm happy about it :o)

So, here's the deal. I managed to update the big site--I changed the name. Put a few new pictures up. The long range plans include adding new patterns, adding links to Youtube or QuickTime, with a few how to videos, and links to other sites with how to's. I don't see any sense in reinventing the wheel, Star Gazer and Crochet Central have fantastic links, good enough. (The videos came about as a means to teach my niece Sarah how to crochet!)

By way of an introduction, here's a little about me....My name is Suzi and I'm a crochet fanatic I love to crochet and knit. I enjoy spinning, quilting and sewing...afternoon tea with a good book or better, a good friend. I love my family, they are my touchstone, my anchor. I'm pretty simple most of the time. I live in a small town in Texas...Did I mention I'm a crochet fanatic?

No comments: